The Art of Mixing Are you passionate about mixing? Do you want to learn more about the art of Compression and Equalization, and how to achieve better depth in your mixes?
In this e-book, GRAMMY Award winning Mix Engineer Thomas Juth shares his personal views on mixing, as well as a lot of unique and useful tips (based on over 10 years of experience).
Although there are already many books about ‘mixing techniques’, The Art of Mixing focuses more on the philosophical aspects of mixing and engineering.
This book will help you to:
- See Compressors and Equalizers in a much simpler and clearer way
- Get a new perspective on audio processing (and mixing in general)
- Improve your mix workflow
- Get the most out of each individual Compressor or EQ
- Create mixes with a better depth